Hey friends! So CEB has already done this tag, but we’ve decided that we’d both do one.
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
- Also inform them about their nomination
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
So thank you to Alaina @ An Infinite Book World for nominating us! And I want to tag anyone who wants to do this tag! It always feels kinda awkward to see a tag that you think is cool and want to do, but no one tagged you in, so I want this one to just be open to anyone.
Now it’s time to get a little TMI up in here.
1. I love philosophy! While this is totally unimportant, it might be something you guys don’t know about me. Philosophy make things real for me in a way. Thinking about things makes us all take a step back and realize that none of us are all that different. We are all so caught up in our own little worlds we don’t stop to think, but I think if we did we’d all get along a lot better. I think it also has something to do with how much I love to see what other people believe, learning about other people’s theory’s makes it seem like you know them and the people who follow them a lot better.
2. I attended a three week summer camp on a college campus. This is a camp where you basically take a class, 7 hours a day for three weeks and learn all about the subject that you picked. But it’s so much more than that I met some of the best people there and had so much fun.
3. At this camp I learned a lot about death. The class I took was on different cultures views of the afterlife and different philosophies of the afterlife. This was the best class I’ve ever taken. Death is something that effects everyone. It’s the one thing we can all actually bond over. We’re all going to die someday, and surprisingly a lot of religions have similar ideas of what’s going to happen to you when you die. Yet there is still wars fought over differences of religious opinions. This is all very interesting to me and I enjoyed this class tremendously.
4. I have 6 cats. This on a little less dark/weird scale, but it might be something you guys don’t know about me. I love cats so much and have more than the average family probably should.
5. I’m somehow in accelerated classes. So the funny thing is that this accelerated program is based off math and science, yet those are the two subjects that give me the most stress. Go figure. One of the more embarrassing things is when other students say that since I’m in this program I’ve super smart. Nope, I don’t even know how I passed the test to get in 😂.
6. Music inspires me. While it’s debatable rather or not I’m good at writing, what gives me the best ideas for stories is just listening to music. I think it has something to do with how much emotion is in music, and how I want my story to have that level of emotion.
7. I have a twin. Yep I have a ferternal twin (which means we don’t look like). I really like having a twin, even though she did convince several people that I was just a distant cousin.
That’s it, have a great day!
– MLC 💜